The Student Council is a representative structure through which students can become involved in the affairs of the school, working in partnership with school management, staff and parents for the benefit of the school and its students. We believe that students have a valuable contribution in the running of the school. In turn, their involvement in the operation of the school is itself a valuable part of the education process for the students. Through the Student Council, we aim to create a sense of ownership of the school and its activities among the student population.
What are the aims of the Student Council?
- To enhance communication between students, management, staff and parents.
- To promote an environment conducive to educational and personal development.
- To promote friendship and respect among students.
- To support the management and staff in the development of the school.
- To represent the views of the students on matters of general concern to them.
The council is elected by the students consisting of representatives from each year group.
Student Council Members 2019/2020